We recognize that socio-economic progress does not occur in a vacuum. Information, laws, policies, influencers and resources are an integral part of the process and as such we strive to engage research institutions, government, government agencies, investors, grantors and donors as our partners with whom we can advance social impact. We discover insights, set standards, mobilize and gather resources to do meaningful and impactful work.
- Collaborate with local communities to help solve the challenges that matter most.
- Contribute actionable input through your organization’s work and research.
- Provide insights to possible challenges where design principles could be applied for sustainability.
- Influence regional and state policy on issues affecting and undermining socio-economic progress.
- Make connections and leverage trusted relationships across regions, sectors and with diverse stakeholders.
- Access invitation to regular regional networking and best-practice sharing events.
- Acquire top talent through free postings on our exclusive resource portal.
- Mentor high-potential community leaders running great projects.
- Shape the transformation to a more inclusive, progressive and resilient continent.
Eligibility and Dues
We engage only with recognized research institutions, government and government agencies while we are open to all investors, grantors and donors who wish to support and engage in our collaborative programs for socio-economic progress.
Partnership is based on our well-curated engagement options and can be initiated at any time. If you want to know more about becoming an associate partner and on our engagement options, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.